Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Wanderer's tale - the eye of soul

Dear readers, I am working on a book entitled 'Wanderer's tale - the eye of soul' regarding a human soul that is travelling through multi-dimensional existence.... I will be posting bits and parts for your worthy review and would appreciate some genuine feedback.

Given is the starting paragraph of this book.



"This relates to the tales of a wanderer who in time was caught - in the paradigms of society and afflicted behaviors. A journey that has begun pre-historically must be travelled in physical existence to find spiritual harmony and peace. Thus, a scientist, philosopher, poet, preacher, thinker, and experimentalist mind resides in the deep corners of Universal namelessness. A traveler who started his dream as a child to one day do something that could bring about a change in people’s life will tell the story that can. What happens when prejudiced minds plunge into the clarity of vision; a flight. This is the eye of soul, a universal vision exceeding all physical and mental limits that are."

He changed many names but his first was curiosity when the journey started asking questions what he was, why he was, from when he was, and how he was.

My heart wishes to have creed
And my mind wants to be freed
Arid and dried is my heart
I have no end, no where to start

Prison-January 23 2002

1 comment:

Sarah Rahman said...

And my philosopher friend never told me if he is trying to scribble a book :)

Best of luck, Dawood!

I will be needing a free copy once the book is done. And I am sure you will be gifting it :)

Keep me updated.